[pct-l] TAs in Cascade Locks

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:25:18 CDT 2014

I will be doing the same at the beginning of September.  So far, it looks
like theres a bus that leaves from Stevenson that will take you to
Vancouver where you can get another bus.
Found this previous post:

Rock-Kicker

In 2011 Billie Goat and I took the Stevenson Bus  from Bridge of the Gods
to Fisher Landing. The Parking area at  the north end of the Bridge is a
FLAG
STOP for the bus. At Fisher  Landing we took the city bus to A stop which I
can't remember the name  of (it may have 'rose' in it) It was a big
parking area with bus stops and a walk way to the Light Rail stop. From
there we
took the Light Rail to the Airport, which involved  changing trains a
couple
of times. It was actually easier than it  sounds. The Stevenson bus ran
three times a  day. The city bus and light rail ran 2 or 3 times an hour.

I hope this helps. Maybe some one from that part  of the world can add more
details. (I live in Florida)