[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 78, Issue 3

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Tue Jun 3 13:46:11 CDT 2014

Wow, many thanks, David, and I will definitely download eTrails.

Yes, yes-- I met you in Sierra City last fall --and downloaded etrails then but had to give it up
because the maps took too much space (I got the  iPhone with minimum memory by mistake last time around)
and it wasn’t done yet for the area I was hiking.

Happy Trails David and thanks again — I will be circling Rainier on the Wonderland in Sept so maybe we can wave as you’re hiking Oregon and Washington!

Riv