[pct-l] attention stovies - bleuet 206 cartridges

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 11:20:54 CDT 2014

15 years ago when I went to REI to get some cartridges for my 40 year old bleuet 200 stove, I bought
the only kind they had, 206 cartridges.

When I finally used up my last 200 cartridge and tried the 206's, I found out... they only work with
30 year old bleuet 206 stoves.

So I have two such cartridges, both punctured but the seal is holding fine.
Since a 206 stove to use them up would cost me $130 on amazon
I'd much rather give the cartridges to somebody who can
use them.     They better be local to Santa Clara County, or planning to attend ADZPCTKO next year.
I won't mail them.
You can have my bleuet 200 stove as well if you have 200 cartridges.

I've moved on to Pocket Rocket.

Santa Clara County will accept them as hazardous waste, I think, on the one Saturday each month
their facility is open in San Martin.      No wonder so many people dispose of hazardous materials
illegally!