[pct-l] Pct sign at hwy 23

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 12:37:59 CDT 2014

I'm not sure who this is going to, so I just responded to all.  My husband
and I are riding the entire PCT, but are not going to make it to Oregon and
Washington this year due to an accident.  I would be interested in any
reports any equestrians might have about the trail....bad signage, downed
trees too big to cut or go around, slide areas, and areas too dangerous for
horses.  We hope to begin at Walker Pass and get up to Tuolomne
Meadows....then go back and do the Mojave this year.

Gail