[pct-l] The insecure way is really the secure way.

Jeffrey Olson jjolson59 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 17:37:38 CDT 2014

Man - that's a heartfelt post.  You're seeing "THE GREAT LIE" - those
bars.  Most of us grow up in a world accepting what we are told is
meaningful and purposeful is "T"rue - we really never question to the
foundation of our own lives.  We're discouraged from doing so, because
if enough of us did it, there might be great social upheaval.

Most of  us perpetuate the system we know because we're scared to see
what we "feel" is accurate - that we're living THE GREAT LIE.

It sounds like you've experienced enough outside the LIE to find what
seems to be  your core.  You're in a good spot - a skill, tools, and
money to do what you want - for a while.

Campbell's quote mirrors what we know about personal and social change.
The more uncertainty there is in a system, the more a person/social
system is ready to change.

You have a great plan!

Jeff
Arcata, CA