[pct-l] "Business"...."THE NATURE OF THE BEAST"

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:04:11 CDT 2014

I agree about the water caches.  They are not needed.  None of them.  Many
people hiked the trail before there were caches and made it.  My wife and I
were two of them.  We never ran out of water.  You either learn to carry
the water you will need or you got off the trail.  The water caches are a
luxury.  Maybe a little less hand holding in S. Ca will make the
thru-hikers more self-reliant and feel less entitled.