[pct-l] PCT Hikers Deported

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 15:59:03 CDT 2014

Grizzly and his wife, Traildust,were with some their senior PCT hiking friends down at the trailtown saloonenjoying a few cool ones with hot pizza.
All at once one of theirhiking buddies walks into the saloon.  Heblurts out that he just heard that the Central Government will announce in afew days that they will start deporting senior citizens instead of the currentfolks flooding the U.S.
“The reason for this bigchange is simple.  They need to lower SocialSecurity and Medicare costs big time. Secondly, the seniors will not remember how to get back home.  I thought of all of you and headed down hereto say my goodbyes.”
“As I was rushing here, itdawned on me why should I be in a hurry, I will see you on the bus.”