[pct-l] iPhone trekking pole holder?

Pietro, Michael M.D. mmpietro at hinet.org
Tue Jul 8 17:32:13 CDT 2014

I use the Optrix. It comes with a tripod mount that fits my sticpic attachment for my trekking pole.

http://www.optrix.com/store/optrix-photoprox/

Michael Pietro

Message: 22
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 07:37:29 -0700
From: Brian Gill <pctpanama at aol.com>
Subject: [pct-l] iPhone trekking pole holder?
To: "pct-l at backcountry.net" <pct-l at backcountry.net>

Can anyone suggest a device that will hold my iPhone to the end of my trekking  pole  for self video on Trail? I have the stickpen but that's for threaded cameras .... Also what seems to be the best iPhone backup battery on trail?

"Sent from my iPhone"

       Brian

mailgate.hinet.org made the following annotations
 copies of the original message.