[pct-l] Why California's Trails Are Disappearing From Our Maps

Nick Thelen nthelen03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 22:20:14 CST 2014

Diane Wrote:
Anyway, it's very true that the trails are disappearing from the map.
It's too bad, too, because we have so many people who need work and
so much work to do. You'd think we could put the two together like we
did back in the last Depression.
Not a bad idea.  If the government could spend the same or less
paying working aged families a livable income restoring
our Nations outdoors and infrastructure I'd see that as a win-win...
and a great start.

From today - working-age people now make up the majority in U.S. households that rely on food stamps
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-new-face-of-food-stamps-working-age-americans/2014/01/27/bdf19cf6-8737-11e3-a760-a86415d0944d_story.html