[pct-l] Lite Weight Cookset

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 18:55:57 CST 2014

Regarding the jet boil, I would suggest that people get the larger
pot set-up for it because the little cup it comes with will soon not
be enough food for you. I suppose you might be able to make do if you
boil water and dump it into your food. It boils fast enough you can
boil one cup, dump it in your food, boil another, dump it in. But if
you eat your food in your pot (like I did), you will be forced to eat
2 or 3 consecutive dinners. My friend Lenny became so hungry in the
Sierras and for the rest of the trail that he ate sometimes 3 full 1-
liter pots of food, one cooked after the other, every night. He was
6'5" so that probably explains part of it. That is a lot of time
spent cooking and eating. I ate a full liter of food every night.
Plus dessert.