[pct-l] snow inNorthern CA

Mark Liechty mlaccs at mlaccs.com
Thu Jan 23 13:09:16 CST 2014

I do not know the answer.  I am a lurker who seeks knowledge for the dream
I will someday make in the quest to walk from Mexico to Canada.

That said has there been a year when it really was n to possible to
get\carry enough water to safely make the trip?  It looks like a lot of
the water sources away from where people would cache water are going to be
dry.  That means carrying more and in some cases there may not be a good
or even a marginal ³next stop².

Deepest gratitude for whoever goes first and gets notes to those behind as
to where to find water and hoping that all of the forecasts are wrong and
we get dumped on in the next few weeks.  But the chances of that seem to
drop by the day.

Thoughts from the group?