[pct-l] 2014 or 2015

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 19:20:21 CST 2014

Hi Karen,

    It sounds like you quit somewhere near Cajon Pass or Wrightwood. This would put you at the east end of the San Gabriel Mountains, which are likely to have snow on them in March. Therefore I would recommend that you skip forward to the west end of the San Gabriels and pick up you hike south of Agua Dulce about 12 miles. They you could hike north to Walker Pass and flip back to Cajon Pass to hike the San Gabriels when they have melted out. After that you could go back to Walker Pass and hike north through the Sierra.

    I wish you success in your planning and for your hike,

                  Mataguay Connector Rob