[pct-l] 2014 Snow, Water and Start Date, & similar...

Marian Harmon marianharmon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 17:09:10 CST 2014

We're already seeing some nasty fires in SoCal... AND air quality warnings
being issued today.

>From today's news:
http://ktla.com/2014/01/16/firefighters-battling-brushfire-north-of-glendora/#axzz2qbYhmEGl

This has been named the Colby Fire. It started as a result of a campfire
around 6am and had burned 1700 acres by 1:30pm.This is an area about 16-18
miles (as the crow flies) from portions of the PCT and is heading up in to
the Angeles NF.

Incident link with updates and a map of the burn area:
http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/3766/