[pct-l] Food

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 14 15:05:26 CST 2014

"A vegan gave me several of her food items, one of which had a 400 calorie per ounce value. Awesome bang for the buck.
Was that something that I found along the trail? Not so much."
I do not believe this is correct. No foods have 400 calories per ounce. Oils, butter fat are the highest at around 240-250, depending on the year.