[pct-l] Camera weight

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sun Jan 12 23:09:02 CST 2014

One of the considerations is to be able to have the camera at hand and
ready at all times, without taking off your pack. You will get way
more and way better photos that way. A micro tripod for self pics is
also very useful.

Unless you are planning on making the cover of National Geographic,
having a convenient reasonable quality camera that is easy to use, may
be a better choice than a super high quality one.

The right tool or the right job
http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/finding-the-right-tool-to-tell-a-war-story/