[pct-l] Winter Hiking the Mojave?

Marian Harmon marianharmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:34:41 CST 2014

As an update to what I noted the other day... I take back what I said about
snow out here... but only just a tiny little bit. This weekend I did see
some random patches of snow in the shady north bits along Cameron Ridge,
the last 7 mile segment of section E. It was a lovely 60 degree day... but
obviously getting quite chilly at night.