[pct-l] Extra oil that you carry

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:34:09 CST 2014

Having extra oil and fat feels like old school. Just a suggestion --unless you are allergic to nuts,packing macadamia nuts or cashews gives you good fats within a whole food. Fat separate from its source spoils quickly  The more whole healthy food I eat the less weight I lose and the stronger I feel. Keep the refined sugars down so that you don't deplete your adrenals. That way you have fewer injuries   A multi-vitamin is important also.  Remember you are an athlete doing an endurance sport. It matters what you eat.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone