[pct-l] Advice on Section C

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 09:31:12 CST 2014

Seth,
I can answer questions 1& 4 for you.
The best time to hike section C would be in early to mid May. Most of, if not all the snow will be gone and the lower elevations near Silverwood Lake and Cajon Pass will still be some what cool,  as this area will be 90*- 100*+ most every day after about June 15th or so.

No car rentals at Cajon Pass, the only businesses there are a motel, a gas station and couple of fast food joints. Also, I am not aware of any public transportation to or from the pass.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone