[pct-l] "no-bikes" replacement decals

Trevor McKee trevormckee85 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 10:44:48 CST 2014

Hello Everyone!

I'm an upcoming 2014 Thru hiker knee deep in research.

One thing I've noticed from thru hiker blogs like Craig Griffens (lunky.com) and postholer forums are pictures and complaints that the "no-bikes" decals at many trail heads have been defaced or completely removed.

I know it's not a complete solution to a bigger problem, but is there and way we can get ahold of a stash of those decals and replace them as we thru-hike in 2014?

I thought it would be a cool service to the trail as we hike along.

Yes, I realize it's most likely a temporary fix (they'll just get vandalized again) but at least it's a small statement.

Let me know if anyone has the correct resources. I'd totally be willing to do the footwork!

Thanks,

Trevor McKee
Guide/ Educator
www.SoletoSoil.com