[pct-l] Fwd: solo hiker starting at Walker Pass

Judson Brown judsonwb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:27:31 CST 2014

My understanding about Joshua Tree Spring was that it contains a level of
uranium that would be a safety issue if you were drinking it every day, not
for someone passing through and getting a couple of quarts. And that the
BLM marked it as unsafe merely as a liability cover-you-butt kind of thing.

Have others heard differently? The levels of uranium would have to be
staggering for a one-time use to be a safety issue...