[pct-l] Please Post

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:59:26 CST 2014

I would agree with both the ideas of a sign and asking at the Cafe.

I didn't have a sign and asked at the cafe... They gave me a piece of
cardboard and marker. I made a sign asking to get to Temecula. My final
destination was San Diego the next day.

The folks that picked me up were driving all the way through to San Diego
and rather than only getting to Temecula that evening I was dropped off at
my front door.

Folks that drive through that area are, generally, very hiker friendly.

Snake Charmer