[pct-l] PCT - Hard Dirt?

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Wed Feb 19 19:46:46 CST 2014

Yes, indeed.  Back in the pet rock craze I bought one and have kept it as a pet ever since.  Of course over the years it's grown in girth and weight and weighs in at about 9 lbs now.  But it's so loyal I can't bring myself to caste it aside.  Since dogs aren't allowed in the nat'l parks, they make no mention of barring pet rocks, so it'll be coming along with me on my thru-hike.  It'll come in handy for those hard dirt areas where tent stakes are difficult to drive in properly.

Sent from my iPad