[pct-l] Foot Ready

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Sat Feb 15 16:47:33 CST 2014

I've had tailors' bunions, as well, (too many years teaching art on hard floors wearing "professional-looking" shoes) and silicone sleeves under Injingis really help. You can get them just about anywhere. Competed bandages are great, too.
 The major thing, though, is to stop sitting. Stand up to do everything, gradually increasing the time until you get to where you can stand comfortably all day. Best advice I ever heard.
Carol

Sent from my iPhone