[pct-l] Feet

Alan Miller alan.miller401 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:49:11 CST 2014

Question about the whole shoe oversizing conversation - I settled on the
best shoes for me a year or so ago with Saucony Peregrines.  These shoes
fit my feet perfectly and I have used these shoes on all of my hikes and
runs for awhile now.  My most recent pair still has some life left in them
and I was planning to start the trail with them.  They are probably a
little oversized but, no more than a half size larger.  Will I be OK for
the first couple hundred miles in these shoes?  When does the foot swelling
begin?  I have been out for for a couple of 3-4 day trips in my old shoes
and have never experienced any swelling in my feet.