[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 74, Issue 11

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:12:15 CST 2014

My experience was, and continues to be, that the bigger problem is
keeping the stakes in, not putting them in. Lotta wind and very soft
dirt = my tent blew down a lot. I had to start collecting bigger stakes.
Fortunately I would find one now and then until eventually I had a few
extra and could use two stakes on each corner and the biggest ones fore
and aft.