[pct-l] Powerhouse Fire route

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 07:25:16 CST 2014

Marian,

Just what I was looking for - some local knowledge of the area.  Thanks for
taking the time to write.  Unless the trail re-opens before I get there, I'm
now planning to take the Elizabeth Lake Rd/Pine Canyon route.  Half way
through your post I was already leaning that way, but the biker bar sold the
deal!

Timberline