[pct-l] Powerhouse Fire route

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:41:59 CST 2014

I'm fairly certain that Elizabeth Lake and Pine Canyon are paved
roads because I think I've driven on them. I'm not familiar with the
route along the aqueduct. You can be certain however, that if the
aqueduct is covered there is no access to the water, and if it is
open, any access you attempt will not only be illegal but possibly
deadly.

If it was me, I would take the route that isn't paved because road
walks hurt my feet. But if everybody else was taking the paved route,
the camaraderie would be worth the pain. Plus I think I remember a
small community by the lake, which means an opportunity for ice cream.