[pct-l] Water filter

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:57:41 CST 2014

Carry the syringe with you, as you may have to use a really poor water
source and then clean that filter in the field to keep it working. But
usually once per week is all it takes, so a bounce box could work if you
open it every week, but that's expensive.  I'd just carry it as part of
using a Sawyer.  The hard bottles (Smart Water) are fine for filling with
clean water, but the container for the dirty water needs to be able to
collapse as the water goes out of it or it will not syphon is using as a
gravity feed or squeeze if using as designed.  So I use one collapsable and
several Smart Water bottles.

Shroomer