[pct-l] The Wind River Range

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 18:04:47 CST 2014

It is a wonderful place. I will hike( or stay ) in Wind River Range with my
wife this summer for 2 week or more. Shroomer introduced me South Wind
River Range.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/WindRiverRangeSouth

This summer, I will walk from North to South with lots of side trip. There
is a shuttle service of the outdoor shop, and they also have food drop
service at the campground.  Therefore, we can stay 2 week or more in WRR.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)