[pct-l] Start time

James Vesely jvesely at sstinternational.com
Tue Feb 4 16:30:23 CST 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUriTfb_4Kg

Looks real nice!

Yeah, you don't want to have to experience that. Go do a section hike of

the CDT instead. I highly recommend the Winds. That's the most gorgeous
place I have ever been.

On 02/04/2014 06:00 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 13
> Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 15:00:43 -0800 (PST)
> From: CClark<dr_carolyn at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [pct-l] Start time
>

> So the only time we can get time off work is from mid June to mid
August. ?Yet we are very eager to hike SoCal [either Sections A-B-D or
D-E-F] because we have completed all the other sections of the PCT
except those six.?

> Would we be really foolish to try to complete D-E-F between about June
14 to July 4? We are old, but we are still able to hike 20 miles a day
carrying a full load of water.