[pct-l] feet

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 16:18:52 CST 2014

Hi Mark

I have a similar problem.
 When I hike more than 20 miles a day, it turns into a blister under my callus, where I can't pop it or treat it.  A podiatrist put  a teardrop shaped felt on my insoles, which helps some, but not completely.  I ended up buying large foam pads and sticking two of the foam pads together
to make a pad about 1/4 inch thick. I then cut out the middle, to make a
doughnut around the callus. When it loses its ability to stick to my sole, I
tape it on for the rest of my hike.

I agree with Terry; I also learned a lot from "Fixing Your Feet" by Vonhof.

C Clark

Message: 15