[pct-l] Stevens Pass resupply / trans / lodging update?

Ann Gerckens anngerckens at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 01:36:32 CDT 2014

Greyhound lists a route over Stevens Pass.  Check the listing for Wenatchee
to Seattle.  It's actually a Northwest Trailways Bus.  Cost the other night
was $36, Stevens Pass to Seattle.  The catch is you have to buy the ticket
in advance.  The bus does not stop at Stevens Pass unless you have a paid
reservation.  Westbound, the bus schedule says 1:55pm.  I didn't look for
eastbound from Seattle.  Haven't called them yet either, though I leave for
Washington in a week.

SPLAT!
Ann Gerckens, Columbus