[pct-l] Stevens Pass resupply / trans / lodging update?

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Fri Aug 1 22:29:41 CDT 2014

Everyone hitches off Stevens Pass either to Leavenworth to the east (lots
of Motels, Hotels and Hostels)......or the hitch to west to Skykomish where
there is the Cascadia Inn (14 rooms), café and bar. Most of the thru
hikers hitch 8 miles further past Skykomish to Baring and stay at Dinsmores
Hiker Haven.  Resupply is usually sent Priority mail to the Skykomish Post
Office. 21 miles west of Skykomish is a Family Grocery Store. Don't think
and busses or shuttles run up there from either side.

Too many hikers each year to make runs to the Pass for us.  50 miles round
trip from here.  We're just not on that wave length either.

Andrea Dinsmore