[pct-l] Bounces

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Apr 29 14:48:40 CDT 2014

It means that for some reason email sent your account is being bounced
back to the mailing list server. This can be cause by problems like a
DNS error, or your mailbox being full. Often it is caused by closed
accounts

If it gets too many of those over a period of time, your account set
to no-mail. If you stop receiving list mail, then this is probably
what happened. You can go to the web interface included in the footer
of every message and change your settings.

If you are still getting list mail, then you dont' have to do anything.

And yest the -owner address was disabled due to too much spam being
sent there. Sorry about that