[pct-l] Water Cache at Scissors Xing

Luis Velasco velascoluis at cox.net
Sat Apr 26 12:54:56 CDT 2014

That is a Great question.

I¹ve been pondering the same issue for years; not for the fact that water
is scarce between long distances but how to compensate for it.  Where I
live (San Diego) many of the trails are without easy access water sources,
without encroaching on private property.

I¹m a Water Guzzler, so I simple carry at least 5 liters when I hike.

However, I would really like to do the PCT trail without water caches and
want to know if any other Water Guzzler (like me) has accomplished this,
and more importantly, how?

- Luis