[pct-l] Snow pack melting quickly

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 09:21:49 CDT 2014

Six or seven, but it's normal for those to be full or overflowing at this
time of year.  At least one of them is fill by aquaduct.  I'm not sure
which reservoirs are most relevant to the PCT.  Some creeks are fed by
lakes at higher elevations, but many others disappear even before all the
snow melts.  Maybe Hetch Hetchy is worth looking at?  I don't see Edison
Lake.  Here's what I usually look at.

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/reservoirs/RES

East Sierras water flow:
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/rivfcast/EASTBUL