[pct-l] Water Cache at Scissors Xing

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Thu Apr 24 17:39:44 CDT 2014

On 4/23/2014 9:36 PM, Andrea Dinsmore wrote:
> The problem is the garbage.......the hikers are blamed for
> it......whether it WAS or NOT the PCT hikers.....would it hurt for
> all the hikers passing by the mess to pick up some of it and haul it
> out ??

You are aware, are you not, that the next convenient place to dispose of
trash up the trail is 32 miles away? Unless there were trash cans at
Barrel Spring 24 miles away. I don't remember. Are we really responsible
for hauling some kid's beer cans 32 miles up the trail? Especially when
we are already hauling enough water to get to Barrel Spring?