[pct-l] Water Cache at Scissors Xing

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Wed Apr 23 22:36:41 CDT 2014

The problem is the garbage.......the hikers are blamed for it......whether
it WAS or NOT the PCT hikers.....would it hurt for all the hikers passing
by the mess to pick up some of it and haul it out ?? LNT doesn't morally
mean ....just YOU don't bring it and leave it. You all claim to love the
trail and enjoy the beauty.....wouldn't you and your group of nature lovers
feel even better if you left it a little better than you found it ?? Help
the trail....help haul little bits out. With a 1000 plus hikers passing
through there, it should be cleaned up in no time.  All of the Pacific
Crest Trail should be clean. No matter who originally trashed it. It
belongs to everyone. I love it when hikers deposit their trash at our
place. That means it is NOT on the trail. We have the ability to burn and
dump all the trash and boxes here. Burnable stuff  goes in the fire pit.
Garbage goes to the dump.