[pct-l] Ursack

Jamie Hogan lists_for_bearvault at san.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 09:23:05 CDT 2014

Luce, when producing BearVaults a full  inspection is conducted hourly on a
unit to see if there are any deviations from the specifications. If a
problem is noted the molding process is corrected and the units molded
since the last inspection are reground (not used).

We will not include wall thickness specifications...those are proprietary.
 Measuring wall thickness without destroying the unit requires a magnetic
thickness gage...something no customer will have.  The plastic blow molding
process is very different than metal fabrication.