[pct-l] Ursack

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:47:05 CDT 2014

​Jamie,

So BearVault will (may?) " ​inevitably hear" about a defective unit, but
there may be (many?) more defective units that never incounter a bear.  Can
BearVault include a specification sheet with a BearVault purchase in terms
of 1) wall thickness in inches and  mm plus 2)  a methodology for how a
hiker can test for proper wall thickness?  Those specifications  would be
nice to verify before heading to bear country.

be hope, BearVault user.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Jamie Hogan <lists_for_bearvault at san.rr.com