[pct-l] Re; Ursack, a step closer

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Apr 21 09:57:38 CDT 2014

Only if you breathe them or touch them.  I put them into a cloth drawstring
bag, a very small one that I made.  I never touch them.  I take them from my
OP bag (or sealed in a Food Saver Bag) and hang them next to my food bag and
saddle bags, etc.  It only takes a moment to hang it so I don't even take a
breath.