[pct-l] Ursack S29 a step closer...

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:21:15 CDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 4:26 PM, walt Durling <durlfam4 at icloud.com> wrote:

>  No container is 100% bear proof.

No, but this is no excuse for the visitors, or, intruders if you like, into
human food trained bear territory to not use the best option instead of the
one that fits the human better. A human food trained bear is as good as a
dead bear. Do what your conscious guides you to do, but I know what my
decision is, and what I will tell others about this issue if/when it comes
up.

What would have happened to an ursack and the contents had this bear gotten
a hold of it? http://youtu.be/sn7oayAaf4k This bear isn't the only one in
human food trained bear territory. You'll note the bear can owner **had**
to be very close in order to get the video, and the bear didn't give a
simple shit in a gold toilet. Period.

--
Luce Cruz