[pct-l] Women Trekkers

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 09:34:06 CDT 2014

Ravensong('76) and I("94,'06-'13) will be moderating a Women's Trekkers workshop again this year at the Kickoff. We would like to  invite all experienced women hikers who will be attending to join us to help answer questions. We hope to make connections between the women out there on the PCT so that we can support each other in the hike. I know this online forum is useful but I think being in a room with real people makes a big difference.Last year we had 30 plus women asking and answering questions that they might not have been comfortable doing elsewhere. That's why I have always loved going to the Gatherings. Also come by the the ALDHAwest table or campsite 5 for any help --questions--chatting--last minute calming of nerves. Remember long distance hiking is fun That's why I do it.Marmot