[pct-l] Tell it on the Mountain - Tales from the Pacific Crest Trail

Shaun Carrigan shaun at tellitonthemountain.com
Fri Apr 11 11:42:49 CDT 2014

Dear friends,

I apologize for the promotional post, but we made "Tell it on the Mountain - Tales from the Pacific Crest Trail" to help share the hiking experience with non-hikers.

With this in mind, we're offering a special discount this month to celebrate the start of the hiking season. $10 for a digital download and $25 for 2 DVD copies of the film and free shipping to the US. Feel free to share this link with friends and family who you'd love to share the hiking experience with.

If you haven't seen or heard of the film, it stars Scott Willamson, BillyGoat and Donna Saufley as well as unknown hikers. We've received 104 Amazon ratings with 4.8 out of 5 stars.

A link to the trailer and the discount link is below.

Happy trails!

Trailer Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9C5tNZjfWo

Discount Link