[pct-l] Alcohol and Esbit Stoves

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Apr 9 17:24:47 CDT 2014

I use a Vargo Titanium Triad stove.  I like it because it's very light (1.9
oz (just the stove, not the windscreen), and uses either alcohol or esbit
tabs (I'm starting to like the esbits more and more because of the
no-futzing to get them lit).  Supply is an issue; not every place carries
them, but they can be shipped (I've never tried it personally, but have
gotten them shipped to me from REI).