[pct-l] Passport

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Wed Apr 9 13:16:16 CDT 2014

Passports..........anything that comes in an envelope to the Dinsmores is
kept in the house. We ask that if it is really important you write.....KEEP
IN HOUSE....on the out side of the package. We now have a 20 foot shipping
container that is the new resupply box area. It will be locked all the time
unless we are getting your boxes out. Unfortunately we have had resupply
boxes disappear out of our mail area in the last few years. This will solve
that problem. We take very seriously keeping your mail safe and secure.

Andrea Dinsmore
PCT MOM