[pct-l] Alcohol and Esbit Stoves

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 18:36:57 CDT 2014

Brick, I think you are purposely splitting hairs on this to determine for yourself, how you can get around this directive from BLM.
We All know that alcohol and Esbit stoves are not a "controlled flame devise" as they have no shutoff or flame adjustment devise to control them.  After spending 34 years in the fire service, it's pretty simple for me to understand the intent of this BLM order and quite frankly, it's pretty simple for most layman to understand also.
Another thing, you should address your questions and responses only to the list serve, CC'ing people serves no purpose, as they get your email anyway and it pisses off the list host.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone