[pct-l] Hwy 3 resupply options

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:34:33 CDT 2014

Etna's a great little tiny town. Among the pleasures I enjoyed:
- The hiker hut at the bed and breakfast run by Vikki and Dave
- The soda fountain with delicious ice cream sundaes
- The library with free internet
- Grocery store is ample and does the job
- Decent fast food restaurant
- Etna brewery, which I missed :( but heard had some of the best beer on trail