[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning- judge reinhold

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Apr 6 12:27:10 CDT 2014

As to your scrubbies getting rant........I toss my scrubby sponge thingy at
home in the microwave and nuke it for 2 minutes when it gets stinky.
So.....when you hit town....a 7-11 or a motel or whatever......wet your
scrubby sponge and toss it in the microwave somewhere when you hit town.
Don't know how a scrubby without a sponge will work. You might want to
experiment at home. Don't think they will melt.....but the stink comes from
the food bits that let the germs grow.

PCT MOM