[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning- judge reinhold

Erin O batsandbears at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:14:35 CDT 2014

Hi,

Just my two cents, but no sanitation question is ever stupid. We didn't
carry soap for pots and pans and despite pouring boiling water into a
ziplock containing our scrubby, it was still rank after about a week (The
scrubby). It is a real toss up between carrying the couple of ounces of Dr.
Bronners and not wanting to carry 1 more ounce of weight (and how IMPORTANT
that extra ounce becomes).

Two of the most important things that I learned in Nursing School:  1) If
it smells bad it's because of bacteria. 2) The best solution to pollution
is dilution.
Have a great hike!

erin